|Suitable season for visit
|spring, summer, autumn, winter
|tourists, families with children, suitable for everyone who likes walking
|Length of trip
|guide, lunch in a typical Czech restaurant, entrance fee
Prices start at € 77
To get precise price calculation of your trip, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
First Walk: Prague Castle and Lower Castle
Visit the most significant symbol of the Czech State, the largest ancient castle in the world and enjoy magnificent views in surroundings that virtually represent every architectural style of the last millennium.
Why is it worth going on the walk with us?
- go back in time and find yourself in the era of medieval kings
- tour filled with spectacular sights and fascinating information
- get to know a UNESCO World Heritage site like the locals
What will you see?
- Cathedral of St. Vitus
- Chapel of the Holy Rood with The Treasure of St. Vitus Cathedral
- Third Courtyard with the Offices of the President of the Republic
- The Royal Summer Palace
- The Old Royal Palace
- The Golden Lane
- Deer Pit
- Black Tower
- and much more